Friday, August 30, 2013

Yard Sale

   




 Yeah, I'm going to jump on Bonnie Hunter's "Yard Sale" band wagon Monday......
I was just saying to my 2 BFF's this week that I needed to purge and was wondering if Bonnie was going to have one.   So sooner did I say it than Michelle emailed and said "Ask and you shall receive".

     I have a 13 lots so far....and I'll only tell you that my prices are going to be dirt cheap...some stuff will be free but you pay postage, some things will be postage plus ridiculous prices like $20.....
Yeah, I'm almost giving this stuff away!!!    I'm thinking of making up some 1 gallon Ziploc bags of scraps and doing them for free too.......

     I have 2 sewing rooms and as they say "something's gotta give"  We can't keep up with this stuff.....  So, check back on Monday morning and I'm just gonna say, first come first serve.  I'll take Paypal and personal checks..  Paypal items will go out by Wednesday at the latest, personal checks I'll have to wait for the check to come in and clear. 

     So, check back Monday if you want some great deals!!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Sounds like fun! I'll be by on Monday! :0)

Barbara said...

You bet!