Friday, July 10, 2009

Goodies in my Mailbox


I got me some goodies in my mailbox the past 2 days....I'm so excited because it's been kind of a dry spell here at Casa Aront, almost thought hubby had paid the mailgirl and UPS to do a drive by but not stop by :) Anyhoo, I got 5 Crabapple Hill patterns yesterday, my woolen bom and a package from Liz in California who was the hostess for our BPF UFO contest. She sent me 4 fq's, a small purse pad, some basting pins and a nice card. Out of 15 projects on my list I only truly finished 4 but I did finish a lot more that just weren't on the list so all in all, the first 6 months of 2009 were wonderful in the finishing department.
Now, today I received a magazine from Conni . I'd posted to BPF that I was looking for a pitcher of flowers stitchery that was on the Crabapple Hill site. It was in Quiltmaker magazine in January. Conni had the magazine and said if I could wait a few days she'd ship it out to me, so today was the day it arrived....but not only did she send the magazine, she included some charm squares, some yardage just like the charms and the cutest This & That pattern for a notebook cover... Conni is just the best...thank you!!! And, last but not least, I got my Part 1 of the "Twas the Night Before Christmas" BOM that one of the fabulous Aussie girls is doing online. I can't wait to sit down and start that one.
All in all, a nice mail day for me.....
Hope you are having a great day too.
Peggy

3 comments:

Pat said...

WOW....great haul from the mail girl. Maybe she needed to wait to build up her strength to carry all that stuff! LOL

Robin said...

Wow you certainly got some mailbox lovin'! LOL Pat's right..your mailgirl needs to eat her Wheaties!!

busylizzy said...

Wow, you hit the motherload! Now get busy. lol