Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We're Done

Welcome to the apartment. As you walk in the front door and go up the stairs to the second floor you make a quick left. There are 2 steps up to the new apartment. This used to be my attic :( Now all the stuff is in storage....anyone have an attic they want to store my "stuff" in? Straight ahead is the bathroom with the bedroom on the right and the living room/dining area on the left. Don't worry about that mat, just step on in.... Here is the living room. Jen picked a nice warm light tan color...






Here is the bathroom.... Didn't love the green at first but it's starting to grow on me. Jen did a nice job accessorizing...
















The living room is to my back in this picture so to the right is the area where she'll have a bar top table and 4 chairs...no kitchen. And the last picture is the bedroom.It's painted a light grey.... She's got a walk in closet to the left....
The U Haul comes on Saturday...anyone free to help move Jen's 200 pr of shoes, purses etc? You know how a 25 year old is with their stuff...she's got a lot of it!!!









7 comments:

Barb said...

That is really really nice.

Pat said...

How very nice. I hope she realizes how lucky she is that you did this for her (and I hope her siblings don't decide they want the same kind of thing done for them....LOL)

busylizzy said...

Beautiful Peggy. It's really nice and looks like a great size.

Robin said...

The apartment looks GREAT Peg! I'm sure Jen will enjoy living there and I like her choice of colors!!

Michelle said...

What a beautiful space...I'd move it right now! :) It's going to make a wonderful sewing studio some day. :)

Conni said...

It's beautiful! Congrats!

Laura-IH said...

Hey! I love that welcome mat! You knew I would, right? LOL!