Monday, June 6, 2011

Another Finish

Yes, another finish! This is a 44 x 56 baby quilt in all black and white stash fabrics that I made for one of the teachers in school for her baby that is coming in August. I made her first baby a black and white quilt but added bright pinks and blues and purples. This one she wanted only black and whites. I love how it turned out and I know she will too.
I was thinking I'd maybe get some minkee for the backing but my sensible side kicked in and I decided that I was going to use my stash to back it. Actually, when I thought about hubby seeing another quilt shop bag come into the house I cringed thinking "new fabric vs divorce court" LOL I came to my senses and decided to use a black with white polka dots for the back.....

6 more full days of school for the kids and 3 half days !!! I'm excited for the summer to be here and to have some quiet days at work!!!





No comments: