Saturday, June 18, 2011

Do You?

Do you make a"Top 3" list at the beginning of the month with sewing projects that you'd like to have done that month? I do....and it works out well for me. This month I had 3 things on the list and I finished almost all of them.


1) Assemble TB Churnie Top



2) Assemble black and white baby quilt



3) Catch up with the Starry Night Mystery BOM, cut out my next set of blocks for the Hometown Christmas quilt and catch up with my Aunt Grace 30's BOM...






Well, I got caught up on everything but the Aunt Grace BOM....






I spent the last 2 nights assembling my Starry Night blocks so I am up to date....The blocks are all Kaffee Fassett fabrics with Robert Kaufman black.

I can't wait to see how they get set, but I have an idea in my head how I will set them if I don't like how the designer has me do them......


Now to get moving on the Aunt Grace blocks.....


Peggy

1 comment:

Conni said...

I don't have a Top 3 list, but I think that is a great idea! Think I will have to make me one for July!!