Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Woolie Pincushion Round Robin

Over this winter the girls I go to retreat with decided that we'd do a woolie pincushion round robin and do the reveal at retreat in May. I don't normally work with wool so at first I thought it would be a HUGE challenge. I made my base and added the flower that's up in the left hand corner. Then I mailed it off. We did not show each other what we added so when I got to Indiana and saw what the other 3 girls added all I could say was "WOW". I love the sheep, bird, rabbit and beehive with the cute bumble bees flying around.
I haven't made it into a pincushion yet but I am planning on it very soon.
BUT.....while sitting around, we decided to do another round. The ideas that were flying around the room were soooo good. Circus, underwater, winter etc.
Below is my inspiration...................... Now to figure out exactly what to do so I can mail to the first girl on or around July 1st..... Any ideas???





No comments: