Saturday, January 12, 2013
I did a lot of the block assembly last week and then this week I finished up and started assembling the rows. I got the the point on Thursday night that I had the quilt in 2 units and it just needed connecting.....Well, it was almost 11PM and I knew that when that alarm clock went off at 5:15 I'd be one sad gal so I shut down and figured I'd finish Friday after work. Well, that didn't quite happen...I came in, was tired, took my shoes off, figured I'd take a cat nap but unfortunately that turned into over 2 hours..... I did get it done after dinner and I'm just THRILLED with it!!!
I washed and dried the backing for 2 or 3 backs yesterday so I'm prepping them tonight.