Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stash Attack

I was in my local quilt shop, "Quilting Possibilities" over New Years and was talking to the owner and she was showing me a new program she was doing called "Stash Attack".  The idea is to deplete the stash!You purchase 2 yards of a background fabric and she gives you the pattern for free, and you strictly use your stash.  Once you complete the top you bring it into the shop and she gives you a 25% coupon off the backing fabric.  Since I needed a baby quilt for a co-worker's first grandchild, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and do it.  It didn't take long to pick out some kiddie fabrics and get the hst's cut, sewn and assembled.  I think I started on Tuesday or Wednesday this week and I finished it in about 4 days. 


3 comments:

Terry said...

What a great idea! That's going to be an awesome quilt! :0)

Cardygirl said...

Looks great, fabulous idea and a great result!

Robin said...

Great job!