Saturday, January 19, 2013

Stash Stack Club

Does anyone else belong to the Stash Stack Club with Pink Castle Fabrics? Every month I look forward to getting my fabric! This month is "purple month".
There's only one fabric, the 3rd from the right in the front row, that to me doesn't even appear to be purple but it's ok....I'll find something to use it for :) Notice the red cutting board? A birthday present from my husband for my birthday back in December. It just came last week so I wasn't able to show it before now. I like it a lot since my cutting table and sewing machine cabinet are both white...it looks awesome! PS: I have Brown, Blue, Lime Green, Orange, Turquoise and now Purple... I need to make some single color quilts with them! I'm anxiously awaiting "RED" month. I know for sure I want to make a red and white snowball quilt with them! Peggy

4 comments:

Robin said...

Pretty! Love the mat!

The Other Barb said...

Never saw a red mat! Pretty. Great to have all those purple fabrics~

Kristi said...

I belong to the stash club also...got my purple fabrics today and I have to say, this is the best stack so far. I've been doing it for a few months now...wasn't too happy with Octobers lime green stack...a lot of them looked mustard yellowish...but other then that I have been very happy with my stacks....been getting them since August.

Conni said...

Cute red mat! I've not seen a red one before, and I'm needing a new cutting mat....hmmm.....!!