This will be a short post since I have a million things to do.
I was thinking as I assembled the units that "ugh...too much green", but after putting it all together you really can't see the green. I didn't want the green and orange to take over and the quilt to have a halloween look to it, and I'm happy it doesn't.
You can't really see in this picture, but my "neutral" is actually black on white fabrics. I had a ton in my stash so I went with that instead of a tan/neutral.
I have a lot of yardage of black on white so when it's time to get it quilted, i'll be using that.
I'll report back once I get it totally finished.
PS: You can hook up with other Celtic Solstice quilters here