Saturday, January 4, 2014

"2014 Word of the Year"

Having a "Word of the Year" is something that I have decided to do this year as I embark on a new "Way of Life".

My life has been busy and changing for over a year but things are now slowing down so I've decided to "BALANCE" my life a little better.  

I can't say that I've ever put anything before my family but when I'm in my sewing groove I can certainly get sucked in and things like laundry, cleaning etc. can suffer.  NO, my house will never get shut down by the board of health but when a dust bunny the size of my head comes out from under the couch it's kind of an eye opener :)    

"BALANCE" comes in many aspects of all of our lives and I just want to keep things in my life on an even keel.......  We are only 4 days into the New Year 2014 but I already see a difference......



Peggy

6 comments:

Conni said...

Can't believe that you have dust bunnies!

Barbara said...

Is balance all it takes to get rid of dust bunnies? Lol! I guess it will help.

Robin said...

Here's to balance, my sista!

Robin said...

Here's to balance, my sista!

Robin said...

Here's to balance, my sista!

The Other Barb said...

Well said~