Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Finish

I finished an oldie but goodie last night.  It's a Fig Tree Tumbler quilt that came as part of a club with the Fat Quarter Shop back in like 2009 or something ridiculous like that....I know, crazy isn't it that I'd start something way back then and not finish?

Anyway, it's done and ready for gift giving when needed.



 

I just love this Fig Tree line....especially the backing fabric that came with the kit.  And look at that pretty quilting!!   Sarah never disappoints!!!



3 comments:

Kris said...

What a beautiful quilt! And I love the quilting on it!!
xo Kris

The Other Barb said...

doesn't matter when you started ..only that it's now finished . And it's very pretty~

antique quilter said...

I love tumbler quilts! This is pretty glad you finished it!
Kathie