Thursday, December 29, 2016

UFO Challenge 2017

     Are you participating in the allpeoplequilt.com "UFO Challenge 2017"?  
I don't remember seeing it posted last year but one of the girls in my quilt bee mentioned it to me so I went and checked it out.  I like the idea of it....kind of like what i've done over the years with making my "Big 3" list every month, except this one, you make a list of 12 and allpeoplequilt.com picks a random number and you do that project.  

     The January number was posted the other day and it's #6......


REALLY?  I'm thrilled it's #6, and here's why

 

The Fig Tree 2016 BOM is my #6 and it's been sitting up on my design wall now for a few weeks....I need it off the wall and out for quilting PRONTO!





These are just a few of the up-close blocks.  I love them all and especially love the Fig Tree fabrics.
I do want to say though, this BOM is/was not for the faint of heart.  It was a challenge at the least and frustrating at times as well.  I swore that was the end of that but I did sign up for 2017 BOM thru them and i'm praying it's easier....or that will be the end of their BOM's.....





No comments: