Saturday, July 24, 2010

Circle Around

FINALLY....I finished my Circle Around quilt today! I only started in back in mid May :(


I got sidetracked and then lost my darn mojo but once I started assembling the rows yesterday afternoon I just kept on until I got it all done.

The pattern was in the Summer 2010 Quilts & More magazine which I ordered directly from Julie Herman at her site http://www.jaybirdquilts.com/ and she also had kits for the quilt....I don't know if she's got any kits left but you can certainly go on over to her blog and see....


6 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Looks good...I am glad your mojo is back!

Robin said...

Great job Peg! Love the top!

Pat said...

That looks good...and it looks like it might have been difficult, too. Anything with curves and circles scares me!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Peg!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

it looks great!! {you are lucky you got a kit... because i did sell out!}

Laura-IH said...

Love it, love it, love it! Nice job, Peg! : )