Sunday, July 18, 2010

Top 3


July 15-August 31 Top Three

1) Assemble Mary Engelbreit Layer Cake Quilt
2) Assemble Winter Stars Runner
3) Assemble Circle Around Quilt
http://www.jaybirdquilts.com/2010/04/cover-really.html <----click here to see what its supposed to look like

I am so proud of the fact that when I made the above list the ME blocks were all just sitting in a pile waiting for assembly...Here they are today....all assembled and pressed. I found the white with blue dots that's already in the quilt online and on sale with free shipping so once it gets here I will assemble the back and send it out for quilting.....I'm so excited, only 3 days into the challenge and I'm already done with 1 project!

4 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Love the quilt...glad you found your mojo!

Robin said...

great job on the ME top Peg!!

busylizzy said...

How cute! That'll be a nice one to be done with a panto or meandered. Good job Peggy!

Conni said...

Love this one! Congrats on completing one of your goals.