Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fat Quarter Bundle Liberation


I have to tell you, this post is not for the faint of heart so if you think you cannot handle my fat quarter bundle liberation then click off my blog right now :) I decided this morning that the quilt can't possibly be assembled and enjoyed if I don't liberate the bundle....Say goodbye bundle :)
If you're still with me, congratulations........








I hear a sigh of relief............................



they've been unbundled!!!! And now, they are going for a spin in the washing machine...............

All washed? YAY.........Here they are, coming out of the dryer. Ah....so nice, and now they're ready for ironing and cutting into. That was really not so bad after all. I suggest all you bundle hoarders out there 'release the bundles'...let them enjoy being used.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Definitely sounds like an intervention program (as I look over at my un-cut jelly rolls )

I'm proud of you!

busylizzy said...

You lost me at the picture of the ribbon on the table. I couldn't watch!

Cardygirl said...

It is hard to do...but when you untie that ribbon you feel very liberated! Yay!

Robin said...

now that wasn't so hard, was it Peg? LOL congrats!!