Monday, January 16, 2012

Blue Twister

This is probably my 3rd or 4th project in less than 3 months using the "twister" template. I LOVED my red and white one made with Christmas fabrics but alas, that season is over and it was time for something new. It still amazes me that the layout to the right creates this twister top!

I found a perfect blue on blue paisley for that final border in a kit that has yet to be assembled so I'll have to replace that sometime but for now, it's on my topper.

Now to spend some time getting it quilted and bound and on the coffee table by Friday :)





7 comments:

Kim West said...

Very nice!

The Other Barb said...

definatley an interesting pattern concept. love the way it goes from nice to "wow..that's neat!"

The Other Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Conni said...

I've made several of these, too! Fun, fun, fun!

Heide said...

These are just too much fun to make. Love your color choice!

Peggy said...

I love the twister and have made about 6 different things using the twister ruler.

Unknown said...

Peg, have you seen the heart one at the shop? CUTE!