Friday, December 7, 2012

DONE

I'm obsessed I guess......
Yes, I'm done with step 3 of Bonnie's Mystery.
I had a nice selection of purples in my stash and an even larger
selection of the black on whites. 
I would have loved a little more of an advance step other than just 2 3 inch green squares but I'll settle for that.  I didn't cut them in half yet like Bonnie suggested.  I'll just wait and do that when it's time.

I guess now I have the remainder of the weekend to work on other projects  :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend.....

Peggy

6 comments:

Milah Frost said...

LOL! Obsessed? You said it, not me!

I gave up after the first step. Those blocks are too small for me and my schedule. I'm still working on that Pennsylvania Star quilt I started two years ago at retreat. Perhaps I'll print all the steps and make it someday, but not now. I will say so far I love what I'm seeing though.

Conni said...

LOL!!! Thanks for showing us all that it can be done! They look fabulous, Peggy!

Tami C said...

Looking good Peggy! I like your layout too.

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Wonderful units, love the polka dot and you sure have beautiful purples.

Jeanne said...

Your units look wonderful!

Sandra B said...

Your patches look fantastic. Not long now till Clue 4!