Friday, December 7, 2012

DONE

I'm obsessed I guess......
Yes, I'm done with step 3 of Bonnie's Mystery.
I had a nice selection of purples in my stash and an even larger
selection of the black on whites. 
I would have loved a little more of an advance step other than just 2 3 inch green squares but I'll settle for that.  I didn't cut them in half yet like Bonnie suggested.  I'll just wait and do that when it's time.

I guess now I have the remainder of the weekend to work on other projects  :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend.....

Peggy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Obsessed? You said it, not me!

I gave up after the first step. Those blocks are too small for me and my schedule. I'm still working on that Pennsylvania Star quilt I started two years ago at retreat. Perhaps I'll print all the steps and make it someday, but not now. I will say so far I love what I'm seeing though.

Conni said...

LOL!!! Thanks for showing us all that it can be done! They look fabulous, Peggy!

Tami C said...

Looking good Peggy! I like your layout too.

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Wonderful units, love the polka dot and you sure have beautiful purples.

Jeanne said...

Your units look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Your patches look fantastic. Not long now till Clue 4!