Saturday, December 8, 2012

Starry Night

    Can you believe I've been doing this block of the month since 2011?  I know it's not been that long but when you're supposed to be doing a BLOCK A MONTH, I should have been finished back in September 2011....  BUT, I've made a promise to myself that I am taking 1 project off the shelf and not starting anything new until 1 old one is finished.  I'm giving myself 2 months per project to get blocks made, assembly done, quilted and bound....from start to finish!  I'm sure I could finish quicker but right now I'm doing 2 other projects that require attention...one is the Bonnie Hunter mystery, and I get those instructions on Fridays and the other is the Fat Quarter Designer Mystery BOM. 

     Here is the 12th block that I did tonight -------------------->
I absolutely love the fabric in this block!

     I see now that I need to assemble 13 Pieced Pinwheel Star Alternate Blocks!   That ought to keep me busy for a while  :)

    
Here are the 12 blocks....off to start cutting some pinwheel stars.....


Peggy

1 comment:

Terry said...

What a beautiful block! I love that fabric too! :0)