Sunday, December 29, 2013

Celtic Solstice Update- Part 5

Not bad......I got the step 5 instructions on Friday afternoon and got to working on it Saturday.  Here it is Sunday evening and I finished!  YAY for me!

I actually enjoyed this step.  I'd already had the small HST units made from step 4 so all I had to do was cut my neutral triangle units and then today I did all the blue cutting.
When Bonnie promised more neutral and blue, she didn't disappoint.  We got enough of that this step.

What do you think.  Do you think Step 6 will be some assembly of the units?

This is a repeat picture from last week's Bonnie update.....these are all the units from the previous 4 steps.

This is one 3-1/2 inch  unit from today's sewing.....aren't they cute?

7 comments:

Andee said...

Your mystery looks great!

Barbara said...

Yay for you is right! Great work!

Nina said...

Your blocks are looking great. I'm anxious to see how these go together! We should be getting to that soon I think.

Cherry said...

Yay for you! We must be getting close to assembly.

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Happy New Year

paront1222@comcast.net said...

love these

paront1222@comcast.net said...

love these