Thursday, December 12, 2013

What's in the Hoop?

Are you the kind of person that has to be doing something while you watch TV at night? 
I'm the kind of person that either has embroidery or quilt binding. 
Lately I've had the urge to start another Crabapple Hill project that I have traced but not started....only problem is I have at least 2 other embroidery projects that I've started.  One is Hocuspocusville and the other is "Twas the Night Before Christmas" by Helen Stubbings of hugs n kisses fame.

I pressed the pieces that I'd finished and put them up on my design wall, which made it easy for me to pull the unfinished blocks out and get to work on them. 

Here's the block I'm working on right now and the others that are done.......
It's not easy to see these blocks but trust me, they're really cute!!!

3 comments:

moosecraft said...

That is a cutie! I'm learning that it is best to just work on whatever project you are in the mood to work on at the time... no matter how many you already have started... it just makes the process so much more enjoyable.

The Other Barb said...

The more I see of the embroidery that some of you do, the more I think I want to try it~ This is so cute Peg!

Barbara said...

It may be hard to see, but the cuteness came through. :)