Tuesday, May 6, 2014

2013-2014 Designer Mystery Block of the Month

     Well folks, we are coming into the home stretch on this Block of the Month so I thought I'd share with you the most recent blocks since I was a little remiss in making and posting them.

     Block # 10 is called "New Bloom" and it was designed by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs.



Block # 11 is called "Perennial Petals" and it was designed by Sweetwater.


This was the 2nd year that I did the Designer Mystery BOM with Fat Quarter Shop and I have to say I have enjoyed it a lot.  I'm signed up for the next one too so I'll be keeping you updated on them as well.  

Peggy



2 comments:

Conni said...

The fabrics in this BOM are so pretty. Can't wait to see it made into a top!

The Other Barb said...

Really pretty blocks!