Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Jennifer and Samantha

  Today, May 1st is a very special day.  This is my oldest daughter  Jennifer, and she turns 30 today.  I know back on that date in 1984 when she was born I had no idea what was in store for her but to say she's hasn't lived life to the fullest is an understatement.      You've made your father and I very proud of the wonderful woman you've become and we wish you the "the world" as you enter the next phase of your life.  Life for you has only just begun !!!  You'll be a mom yourself in November and we're sure that your child/children will have the best mom ever!      Dad and I love you and are sooooo proud of you!   May all your dreams come true!



I also want to wish a Happy Birthday to Jennifer's best friend for 25 years, Samantha 
I think from day 1 of kindergarten these two have had a special bond that has been unbroken.  Jen was Sam's maid of honor at her wedding 4-1/2 years ago which introduced her to her now husband Tim.  They now not only share a birthday but they share a last name and they live in the same 2 family house.

I know that this friendship will last forever!

So, Happy Birthday to two of the most beautiful women I know.....  Love you both!

Love,
Mom

No comments: