Monday, May 12, 2014

Indiana here we come!


Good Morning.........

It's that time again.....Indiana retreat here I come.   

I take an annual trek to Indiana with some girlfriends for 4 days of sewing, chatting, laughing and of course, shopping.  Retreat actually starts Wednesday around 1:00 but this year my friend Robin and I are leaving today and making the 12-13 hour drive over 2 days.  Why rush and do it all in 1 day?  
We'll drive until around 6:00 or so and find a hotel for the night then get up early tomorrow and finish the drive.  We'll meet up with a few of the other girls tomorrow for dinner and a quilt shop visit and then Wednesday morning we'll have our breakfast, make another quilt shop run and then over to the Camp where the retreat is.  

I've packed more projects than I can ever finish but that's the fun of it all.....I can work on one project one day and another the next.  It's not a race so we can have lots of time to visit, eat and enjoy one another's company.  

I'll try to take pictures to post here next week but I can't promise anything.....

Everyone going, drive careful......See you there!

This is a picture of 8 of us from the 2012 retreat visiting Back Door Quilts just before we headed over to the Campground to start retreat.....

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Aww... Maybe next year for me. I love Back Door quilts, too. It's such a great shop. Have lots of fun!!