Thursday, February 6, 2014

2013 Designer Mystery BOM- Block 8

     I'm back with an update on this 2013 Designer Mystery Block of the Month.  I received block # 8 kit in the mail at the end of January so I put this block as one of my Big 3 projects to do this month.


     The block is called "Heartfelt Home" and was designed by Polly Minick & Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson fame!   As with the others, the fabric is Fig Tree.

      I was wondering if hubby would consider letting me have a red and white polka dot strip on my house?
I think not but heck, one can always ask!

Part of my Big 3 this month includes not only making this block, I challenged myself to get the finishing kit cut and assemble the rows of the quilt as far as I could until block 9 gets here....which should be soon because they always ship on the 10th of the month!!!!
Here's a look at the 8 blocks up on my design wall waiting for me to get the cutting done.....

So, is everyone ready for the Olympics opening ceremonies tomorrow night?

Peggy

No comments: