Monday, February 3, 2014

"Schnibbles Parade" and Yes, another finish.

     I'd totally forgotten the date and almost missed the "Schnibbles Parade".....and then the light went on and I had one of those "oopsie" moments and quickly sent Sinta my "Jersey Girl" quilt.
I've never been part of this parade but my guardian angel JoAnn hooked me up with Sinta from Pink Pincushion Blog http://pinkpincushion.blogspot.com and Sherri from http://www.aquiltinglife.com .
You HAVE to go check out the quilts....There was such a big variety of fabric and color choices.
 
     This is my version....which may look a tad different than the others.  I changed the location of my neutral square from the center to the top right :)


     I also have an update on my "Goodnight Irene" sew along blocks.  I decided yesterday afternoon that I'd make all the blocks and just get that project bin off the shelf and move onto something else.....so while the world was watching the Superbowl, I cut and sewed.  I continued this afternoon after doing a few things around the house and voile.....here's my finished quilt top!
All Fig Tree scraps with Kona Snow.

The quilt measures 57 in. square.....

Time to clean up for the night and think about my next project tomorrow.

Goodnight!

Peggy

No comments: