Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fat Quarter Shop "Wishes" Quilt Along

This is month 2 of the Fat Quarter Shop Sew Along and I'm not doing bad....it's only the 12th and I'm done!

February's block is called "Double Windmill" and it looked like it was going to be "interesting" to assemble but in reality, it was fairly easy!
The blocks are 14-1/2 inches so I'll have a good size sampler top at the end of 2014!

Fat Quarter Shop is using "Wishes Collection by Sweetwater" but I didn't want to buy anything new when I had some bundles  :)
My fabric bundle is called "Feel the Difference by Artgalleryfabrics.com"

I don't have the paperwork in front of me but I'm thinking that there is a donation page on the Jolly Jabber for donating to the Make a Wish foundation!

Here's a not so good picture of January & February's blocks....

No comments: