Sunday, September 28, 2014

This is my scrappy Trip Around the World quilt.  It isn't a huge quilt, really just a nice size for throwing over your legs or for a little girl.             I used some Bonnie & Camille flannel from my stash and if you look at the picture of it rolled up, you can see the dot binding........that was left over from another project I did early in the summer.  



This quilt I got back from my quilter Sarah about a week ago.  This is a Great Granny quilt using Lori  Holt's pattern and fabrics.  I used the leftover fabric to make the scrappy binding and then this morning I washed and dried it.  It came out of the dryer so nice and crinkly...Made me want to crawl right under it!!!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Two great finishes! Very pretty quilts. A granny square and a trip along are on my list of want to makes. I wish I had some Bonnie and Camille flannel just sitting in my stash!