Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Another Year of Schnibbles- the 2014-2015 Version

     I posted my Schnibbles parade a few days ago and when I woke up this morning I found Sinta at Pink Pincushion had also posted some of the other girls pictures too so if you'd like to see what it's all about, head on over and have a peek.

     The next parade will be October 1st (or thereabouts) and the next pattern picked was "WHIT".  The pattern has 3 versions and we can pick any one of the 3 to do.  At first I was leaning towards the top pinwheels and then my eye was drawn to the dark background with the criss cross geese, and then of course the white strips of geese......
I'm still not sure which one I'll pick yet but I'll be looking thru my stash later today and making a final decision so I can get started on it!

     Sinta was also nice enough to let us know what the October project will be.  "Harvey"....and he's a biggie, that's why we get advance notice....
I LOVE Harvey and I'm thinking I'll make mine exactly like Carrie did....I'm going to look for a nice dark grey/black and pull all the "low volume" fabrics from my stash and I'll be good to go.
I'll keep you updated....

As I sign off I want to wish all the teachers out there a great first day!  Schools open in NJ today and this is my first "First Day" in 19 years that I will not be opening.....  Retirement has settled in and I'm a happy gal!    Miss all of you!!!



No comments: