Sunday, January 11, 2009

On the Road Again

I sound like the Willy Nelson song all the time don't I?
We left Friday night to go to State College to collect up all Sarah's stuff from Penn St. and bring it home yesterday. Hubby and son are out unloading the trailer as I type this (since I'm in jammies) and son will return the trailer in the am. THEN this afternoon, after the GIANTS game, hubby, Sarah and I will venture north to Johnson & Wales Univ. where she's been accepted as a Fashion Merchandising and Retail Marketing major. We are going to look over their program and campus and decide if she starts there on 3/10.... wish us luck, 'cause I'm tired of singing that Willy song.
As a disclaimer.........Sarah LOVED Penn and will miss it a lot, but they just could not offer her the major she wanted. Anyone looking at Penn, certainly should. Wonderful campus life and great architecture.....she loved it up there, if only she didn't have to go to class!!! :)

Have a great Sunday, GO GIANTS, and we'll talk tomorrow night if we get back early enough.

Peggy

No comments: