Thursday, November 13, 2014

" Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas "

Have you joined in on the fun?   Lori Holt from "Bee in My Bonnet" blog is doing a sew along and naturally, not to be left out of the fun, I had to join in!  

Of course, I was behind before I even got started because I kept asking myself if I REALLY needed to join in on another sew along?  REALLY???????   So, I waited and then after seeing the little house and mug,  I knew I had to join.  I caught up pretty quickly and now I watch for a new block every day or every other day.

Today we made a Gingerbread Cookie......

I found the brown & white dot buried in my brown stash and I had the background fabric......what I had NO idea I had was the cream ric rac!
I took a chance and opened a drawer that I throw all kinds of scrappy stuff in and there was a little pile of it!    I think it must have come in a kit that I didn't use so voile!  I had the "piping" on the cookie.

Here's a picture of all of the blocks to date..........


I have no idea what we are making or even how many blocks we are making but I'm "blindly" following along with all my IG friends and just doing what we are told :)

It's not too late to join in on all the fun....
Head on over to Instagram and look for
beelori1 and start cutting and sewing  :)

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

You blocks are so cute! I think I might have to get instagram, haha.

Kris said...

Love your blocks! I am having so much fun with this too!
xo Kris

The Other Barb said...

These are adorable. I don't have instagram though :(