Sunday, November 9, 2014

Star Plus Quilt

     Back on October 27th I posted pictures of my fabric choice for the Star Plus Quilt Along going on on Instagram.

     I am LOVING my fabric choice....I was thinking I'd do darker fabrics but "Nine Dots" by Carrie Nelson are perfect for this project!

     I did block 5 first.  I don't really know why, but maybe knowing it's the largest block at 30-1/2 and I wanted to be sure I had enough fabric?

Units 1 and 2 are each made up of 1 20-1/2 inch block and 5 10-1/2 inch blocks


Here's Units 1 & 2 laid out side by side....


I'd love to continue working on this tonight but I NEED to work on my "Another Year of Schnibbles" project so this will have to wait till mid week.

I am thinking that I will be having a lot of this fabric line left over so once the top is assembled, you can watch here for a giveaway of the extra fabric.

Have a wonderful week and watch out for the "arctic frost" we are supposed to be getting this week here on the east coast.

Peggy




1 comment:

The Other Barb said...

love this one!
I'll be putting it on my " to do someday" list