Thursday, November 6, 2014

RSD/CRPS Awareness Month

Did you know that November is CRPS/RSD Awareness Month?  We all know that February is Heart Disease Awareness Month and October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month etc, but I doubt any of us know about RSD/CRPS. 

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), previously known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) is a chronic pain disorder and my friend Carolyn suffers from it.  
Monday, November 3, was Color the World Orange Day.  A day to wear orange to support those fighting this disease. 
Carolyn is a member of the New Jersey Modern Quilt Guild and her guild is collecting blocks to assemble into a quilt to raffle off at an upcoming event.

Here is a link to Carolyn's blog....http://sweetboaterchick.blogspot.com


I really wanted to support Carolyn's guild so I made her an orange block....
It measures 21 X 25 and is made totally from all of scraps from my scrap basket.

Peggy

3 comments:

Robin said...

It came out beautiful!

Carolyn said...

I love it Peggy! It is perfect! Thank you so very much!

Kris said...

I love it!!