Sunday, December 28, 2014

Grand Illusion Mystery, Part 5

    Bonnie starts her blog post for this part with "I know that yesterday was Christmas........Part 5 is EASY PEASY!    I thought to myself "yeah right" LOL
Well, Bonnie didn't lie.  All we had to make was 4  4 patch units with pink/black/yellow and 25  4 patch blocks with the yellow and turquoise.  YES!!!!  
Cutting was quick and easy as was the sewing.  This step only took a couple hours, which allowed for other things to be completed on Friday.

I'll be linking up with Bonnie and the other's in the morning.....

I can't wait to see what she's got planned for us with all these units :)

4 comments:

Feathers in my Nest said...

looking great..

The Other Barb said...

Almost got to this step today...maybe tomorrow~
Your pieces are looking great!

TLC said...

Great job. Thanks for sharing.

Carolyn said...

Your units are looking great. My mom is going the QAL also. She dug through my pink stash for some of her fabrics. I hope you had a great Christmas!