Saturday, December 20, 2014

Moda Modern Building Blocks

     I'm supposed to be working on other projects but knowing some "red fabric and red thread" are on the line for finishing the December blocks, got me to cutting and sewing mine up.  I won some thread for finishing November's blocks and Kristin at GoobaDesigns blog has a red bundle and thread that are just calling my name so I decided to set other things aside and get done.

     December is 9 blocks.  1 30 x 30, 4 6-1/2 inchers and 4 12-1/2 inch blocks.  I will admit that all were fun but the 6-1/2 inchers were my favorite.

      Here are the 12 inch blocks:

These are the cute 6-1/2 inchers


Here's my 30 x 30 inch block  (ignore my sneakered toes )

       This picture is the 9 blocks all connected and then laid out next to the other 2 units I have finished.   This is going to be a huge quilt.  It will finish up to be 84 X 96 and if I LOVE it as much as I do now when it's finished, I'll add a border so it fits my king size bed.






No comments: